meet the sojourners..


Monday, March 14, 2011

the little things

I'm a little unusual, I know. And I'm ok with that. Most girls don't count down the hours till they're back in the gym, most girls don't get psyched out when they GAIN weight, most girls don't prefer or get giddy over  shopping for gym clothes and tennis shoes... most girls don't strive to lift heavier weights each and everytime they are in the gym. And most girls certainly don't want to outlift the guy next to them. Most girls wouldn't take offense at being called SKINNY, or be thrilled at being called HUGE. But I would, and I'm okay with that, it's me. I LOVE it, I LOVE the challenge, the hard work, the sweat and the payoff- for me, it's the greatest FUN there is. Most girls accesorize and wear all kinds of "cute" jewelry, and that's great, just doesn't work for me. I wear rubber "live strong" bracelets on my wrist and when I can find it, my wedding ring. Just never could find a necklace that really suited me.... until now!

I am pleased to present my "GYM GEM"

See.... isn't it PERFECT!?!?! I love it!

Another shot:


1 comment: