meet the sojourners..


Saturday, November 5, 2011

What's for dinner...

So I totally stole last nights dinner from my friend MaryBeth, and her post here @ TheBrokenBohemian

Well, except for the eggplant... I think it'd gone bad, but I have to confess I'd never bought an eggplant before, so it could have been perfectly fine for all I know... it just smelled weird. Oh and I didn't have the zucchini, but I added spinach.

So, I started with a Boboli pizza crust, spread on some garlic and basil pesto, added spinach, and my roasted concoction of red onion, yellow squash and red peppers, and then topped it all with gorgonzola cheese.

It was AaaaaaaaaaMAZING!!! My kids even devoured it, though they did give it scornful glances upon first inspection.



Ok, and YES that is a muffin pan that I cooked the pizza on. Hey, when both cookie sheets were dirty from roasting the vegetables I had to get a little creative. A pizza stone is still on my "to get" list...

No comments:

Post a Comment