meet the sojourners..


Sunday, July 25, 2010

Aidan's favorites Summer 2010

Part of "summer school" 2010, Aidan was intervewed and had to fill in the blanks for the following questions:

My favorite color is: Aquamarine
My favorite animal is: San Jose
My favorite movie is: Star wars
My favorite restaurant is: Jaguar
My favorite superhero is: Luke skywalker
My favorite day of the week is: thursday
My favorite sport is: football
My favorite season is: winter
My favorite dessert is: ice cream
My favorite book is: curious George
My favorite Bible verse is: Genesis 1:1
My favorite story in the Bible is: Jesus (feeds people with the fish and bread)
My favorite song is: c-130
My favorite relative is: Vlad
My favorite friend is: Quincy
My favorite game is: Bibleopoly
My favorite chore is: make bed

1 comment: